Kabbage is setting a new standard in big data & FinTech & we are looking for aContent Marketing Leadto join us as we continue our amazing growth trajectory.
Kabbage is a leading FinTech company changing the way small businesses solve cash-flow challenges. Fully automated & deeply connected with its 185,000+ customers, Kabbage provides access to funding in minutes, extends more than $10 million every day to small businesses, & powers borrowing experiences for some of the largest companies in the world. While we've received numerous awards & recognitionsuch as Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Inc Magazine's Top Private Companies, Glassdoors Best Places to Work, & Forbes FinTech 50it is our people, our culture, & our leaders that make Kabbage such a great place to work.
At Kabbage, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, & do their best work. Our commitment to diversity & inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, & our customers. We are fully focused on equality & believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin & all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
You will develop & execute our content strategy. We are seeking an experienced & ambitious content leader to oversee the development, execution, & delivery of digital content across all our channels.
You will be working with our in-house creative team, partner resources, & SEO team to deliver & optimize timely content to support email, sales, web & social channels to engage & drive conversion throughout the customer journey.
What youll be doing:
An ideal candidate is proven in orchestrating integrated & cross-channel content strategies in an intriguing & results-driven way. Youre obsessed with the finer details & data-driven decision making. You understand lead funnel management & how to best optimize across channels. You thrive when you can collaborate with others & inspire those around you. And you never settle for the status quo.
- Have a brand publisher mindset: create the content our audience is looking for & then optimize the path from top to bottom of the funnel (buyer journey)
- Concept, create & edit video scripts, blog posts, infographics, features & more
- Establish Kabbages unique perspective & voice & drive implementation across mediums (e.g. web, sales, blog, social media, collateral, video, email, customer stories, interactive experiences).
- Be an expert in our customer segments & personas & masterfully drive engagement across multiple products
- Develop & manage the editorial calendar & organization workflows
- Analyze campaign performance & use data insights to iterate, improve & maximize results
- Develop & manage content agency relationships, including freelancers
- Understand how to deliver value & work closely with SEO team
- Channel management of digital content hubs. Understand the basic best practices of the main online channels, which content & approaches work on each & why
What we're looking for in you:
- Strategic Thinking/Visioning: Able to see & communicate the big picture in an inspiring way; determines opportunities & threats through comprehensive analysis of current & future trends.
- Collaboration & Influence: Ability to successfully influence & bring together internal & external stakeholders to achieve shared goals.
- Creativity/Innovation: Generates new & innovative approaches to problems; open to new ways of doing things.
- Excellent communication: Adept at distilling complex ideas, ability to inspire & advocate for a team & projects.
What you should have:
- 5-8 years experience creating campaigns for the web & growing a social audience
- An experienced writer, editor, & all-around storyteller
- Ability to analyze & present content performance
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven leadership capability & effectiveness working collaboratively & cross-functionally
- Experience with Wordpress, Excel, & the top social channels
- Bachelors degree required; MBA preferred
The Kabbage Advantage
At Kabbage, we think our people are awesome, so we created the Kabbage Advantageour way of being awesome right back. We offer competitive benefits including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, & exceptional health coverage options. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment with daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, & onsite fitness classes.
While our perks & benefits are generous, the people areactuallywhat make Kabbage great. Kabbagers are curious, creative, & resilient. We are proactive, productive, & problem solvers. And we dont do it alone. At Kabbage, you will find humble individuals who work hard to communicate effectively & work collaboratively.
Kabbage is an equal opportunity employer. At Kabbage we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating & separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.