About the Role:
Shutterstock is seeking a Conversion Rate Optimization Manager whose primary responsibility will be to enhance the conversion rate of our landing pages & conversion funnels. This person will bring a mix of innovative ideas, measurement strategy, & tactical execution to support our key marketing initiatives.
The Conversion Rate Optimization Manager will be responsible for the ongoing strategy for the acquisition landing pages, reporting, analysis, & recommendations for improving user experience & conversion rates via testing & optimization. They will develop personalized user acquisition flows by understanding the key conversion funnel stages & building a roadmap to get there. This role is a unique opportunity to play a meaningful role shaping the future of Shutterstocks customer growth programs.
In this role you will:
- Execute on the longitudinal conversion optimization plan & strategy
- Own & develop structured test design
- Coordinate on implementation & insights generation against the business objectives
- Leverage our internal platforms and/or recommend third-party platforms to create landing page tests & conversion funnels to continually improve key conversion metrics
- Manage the day to day operations for executing tests & enhancing campaigns
- Analyze key metrics daily, identify trends & execute a test to improve the target KPI
- Collaborate with internal & external teams such as marketing, creative, data science, agencies, consultants, & product teams required to execute against optimization plan
You are a problem solver & love puzzles. You are data-driven & a creative thinker with a knack for guiding users towards conversion. You can look at a problem, a design, and/or a campaign & see room for improvement others dont see. You can also work with a blank slate & create something from nothing. You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment & dont let obstacles prevent you from moving forward. You also know when to double down on a winner & cut your losses early when necessary.
You may be the right fit if you have:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Past experience with web analytics, A/B/Multivariate testing, & inbound marketing tactics within a fast-paced eCommerce environment
- 3-5 years experience in a conversion optimization, strategy consulting, or product marketing function
- Prior working experience with conversion optimization tech such as Optimizely, VWO, or Wasabi with knowledge of structured test design methodology
- An understanding of CMS & CRM technologies like Salesforce, Contentful, & otehrs
- Proficient with marketing statistics & math
- Strong comfort level with Google Analytics & similar platforms
- Ability to present data & communicate effectively at an executive level
The Shutterstock NY office is in the Empire State Building where youll enjoy a high-tech, high energy working environment, breakfast, lunch, & snacks every day, ample celebrations & tons of other fun perks.
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 260 million images & more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; & Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter & on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V