Help transform the trucking industry
The role of Transmission Operations Associate is an exciting opportunity to lead change within the trucking industry by executing on trucking automation initiatives. The trucking industry historically runs on delayed communication, resulting in missed appointments, high costs & poor client experiences. Flexport has built a Mobile & GPS solution for our trucking partners & are now looking for an individual to drive adoption & bring true automation to the final mile of a shipments lifecycle. By successfully driving adoption & change, this individual creates a unique customer experience for clients while decreasing our partners' cost to serve!
The Transmission Operations Associate will help us create an automated trucking experience for Flexport customers & operations. Within this role, you will work towards expanding GPS coverage by driving tech adoption, creating processes for onboarding & training drivers, & oversee inventory management of GPS units. You will serve as a generalist member of the team with broad ranging responsibilities to support the growth & development of truckings unified transmission platform.
- Execute on Transmission strategy, drive adoption of all our transmission products within our trucking carrier network
- Develop & implement effective communication, create & deliver onboarding & training resources for carriers & drivers. Ensure high engagement & success of technology strategy
- Manage & enforce transmission Service Level Agreements (SLAs), in relation to update performance, timeliness, & exception management
- Support implementation of GPS/ELD units in trucks, troubleshooting when problems & questions arise
- Procurement support & account enablement, support procurement team in onboarding new partners & create client facing material about our technology, establishing Transmission as a key differentiator
- Facilitate transmission user <> product feedback loop, work cross-functionally between procurement, carriers, & product to help ensure that transmission product meets the need of Flexport, carriers, & clients
You should have:
- BA/BS degree and/or 3+ years of experience in relevant logistics, transportation or product support roles
- Knowledge of product & technology within the industry
- Active listening skills with the ability to effectively communicate, both verbal & written
- A passion & determination for pursuing new & bold opportunities
- Innovative & entrepreneurial mindset to expand program, learn, & strategize
- Strategic vision & ground floor execution
- Research & strategic analysis skills to benchmark the market & secure opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills
We believe trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers & their logistics partners with the technology & services to grow & innovate. Today, companies of all sizesfrom emerging brands to Fortune 500suse Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated & engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating & nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical & mental disability, health status, marital & family status, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, military & veteran status, & any other characteristic protected by applicable law.