About Index Exchange: Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. Were a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the worlds leading experience makers.
Index is an exciting & fast-paced place to work, & our company is built on our values of change, support, learning & teaching, trust, & intention. We pride ourselves on our independence & openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse & inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward. We have more than 500 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe & transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, & were looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
Index Exchange is seeking a Customer Success Specialist to join our growing, collaborative team in London. This role will focus on supporting IX Square Index Exchanges custom CRM platform for mid-market clients. The Customer Success Specialist will work closely with their international counterpart to support the platform.
What Were Looking For:
Collaborative: Youll need to work cross-functionally with other Index Exchange Services & Product teams to implement operational strategies, create feedback/insight/reports & document new processes to help improve the partner experience
Problem Solving: The relationships & business you will be managing represent our EMEA media owners & intermediaries, which require a scaled service approach, & the ability to solve issues & provide solutions for the clients at scale.Service: As you learn our business well look to you to identify actionable insights & new opportunities for IX Square clients to increase their revenue & drive greater marketplace demand
Communicative: Strong written & oral communication skills are a requirement for this role as you will liaise with various stakeholders at our clients & be a critical node in managing expectations.
Heres What Youll be Doing:
- Serve as primary point of contact for IX Square clients
- Support client through the full life-cycle of the account onboarding, issue resolution, ongoing relationship, yield optimization
- Daily account health monitoring for the IX Square platform
- Perform operational tasks including administering creative blocks, floor application, & custom report creation
- Utilize Salesforce & other internal systems for project managing case resolution.
- Track, resolve and/or escalate client issues while communicating updates & managing expectations both internally & externally
Here's What You Need:
- 1-3+ years of experience in a customer service role
- Strong time management & priortisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently & to be responsible, enthusiastic, proactive & self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail & professional work ethic
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university, preferably in a business, marketing, communications or technology related field
- A proficiency for data-driven decision making & an educational pedigree which illustrates it (SQL skills are an asset)
- Prior experience in the advertising & ad technology fields is a plus
- Prior experience with CRM systems is a plus i.e. Salesforce
- Proficiency in French, Italian, Spanish are preferred
Why Youll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, & vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off & flexible work schedules
- Retirement plan with a 5% company match
- Stock options & equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts & quarterly wellness group activities
- Home office stipend
- Community engagement opportunities & donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats & regular community-led team events
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classificationdiversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humilityIndex will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if youd like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*COVID-19 guidance: We have re-opened offices in various cities following local guidelines, but are continuing to maintain a flexible work environment.