What is Slice?
Slice is the leading technology & marketing platform made exclusively for local pizzerias, making it super easy to order delicious, authentic local pizza anywhere, anytime. We serve the $45 billion U.S. pizzeria market in two ways: by providing a pizza-centric mobile & web ordering experience for consumers, & by empowering local restaurants with the technology, tools, & marketing to grow their business, while helping them compete with Big Pizza. Can you imagine what a small mom & pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Dominos?
Slice is seeking a Senior Manager of Sales Systems & Operations to develop & execute our pre- & post-sales technology strategy. In partnership with Restaurant leadership, you will focus on understanding & analyzing the various needs & established procedures of the Restaurant organization & will then put together a plan for optimizing or implementing the right tools, processes, & workflows to support our growing global team. This is an entrepreneurial role, with an opportunity to have impact by outlining & proposing new practices & solutions, while continuously increasing our sales effectiveness & productivity. You will report to the Senior Director of Global Restaurant Operations & Enablement.
What you'll do:
- Lead & execute Slices systems strategy ensuring its architecture & workflows are optimized for cross-functional collaboration & productivity.
- Ensure Salesforce & other systems are regularly maintained & easy to use with the goal of increasing Sales & Account Management productivity.
- Develop & execute the strategy for adding new sales & AM tools & technologies that drive business growth & improvements for Slices Restaurant team.
- Work cross functionally to build, automate & maintain data tracking & reporting
- Manage Slices inbound sales lead process & tools to ensure accuracy & efficiency for potential partners.
- Lead automation efforts to ensure our Go-To-Market plan is efficient & accurate.
- Manage & execute our operating strategy & processes for our sales & account management teams
- Lead operational efforts around contracts & compliance with our internal teams & restaurant partners.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years experience in sales operations, sales tools (Salesforce) & tech or related field
- Salesforce certification required
- Proven project management, organization, & communication skills with ability to support productive matrixed teams & working relationships with internal stakeholders
- A track record of driving results & achieving goals
- Experience with global, multi-cultural business environments
- Ability to drive multiple initiatives at one time, adapt to evolving priorities, & work in a fast-paced environment
- Eager to learn & grow in a fast-paced exciting startup environment
- Strong collaboration & interpersonal skills. You have a track record of effectively working with a variety of key players across the organization, such as product, engineering, sales, marketing, analytics, & finance
- Strong can do attitude
- Ability to identify business needs & form innovative solutions
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, & shared services they need to serve todays digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains & form the nations largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops & discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his familys New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 700+ across 5 offices globally. If youre ambitious, interested in growing your career, & hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards weve recently won for our workplace & culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer & is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.