Who are you?
Highly organized, highly motivated, goal & detail-oriented self starter who is passionate & experienced in all aspects of agency project management as it relates specifically to social & digital. You understand & can advise senior leaders on portfolio health, revenue, & know how to develop & implement appropriate portfolio processes & operations. Your experience is inclusive, but not limited to highly produced digital videos, highly produced social content, large websites & digital experiences, & other complex projects. You are someone who is all about hustle, flexibility, & someone who is a strong leader up for a challenge. You are able to partner closely with a Brand SVP to manage a portfolio of brands & oversee Project Managers & Senior Project Managers.
The task at hand:
- Reports to brand SVP
- Serves as senior lead to brand SVP on overall brand health & realization, portfolio goals & priorities, problem solving, team dynamics, HR-related concerns, project-specific escalations, brand specific processes
- Works with brand SVP & HR to ensure brand team is staffed to scope
- Provides mentorship & training to Senior Project Managers & Project Managers, mapping out career goals & continued training
- Provides oversight of Senior Project Managers & Project Managers on a variety of projects including brand creative, social & digital content, technical builds, & events
- Ensures that teams follow company processes & works with department leads to define or update processes to ensure maximum operational efficiencies
- Reviews all client SOWs, change orders, vendor agreements, & other contract documents
- Serves as the internal representative & client contact for all client procurement-related asks & conversations
The ideal candidate has:
- At least 7-10 years of post-college experience within a digital agency environment in a project management or operations capacity
- Solid understanding of agency billing & staffing models, budget development, SOW & vendor contract development
- Strong interest & experience in team leadership, mentorship & development of junior talent
- Strong ability to partner with account/strategy, creative, production, finance, & legal teams
- Experience managing & leading video, digital, & social projects ranging from $10K to $2M
- Understanding of, & experience executing projects that adhere to platform guidelines, legal considerations, advertising regulations, & social/digital best practices
- A cool, calm, & collected approach to problem solving
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to work both independently & as part of a team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive & representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, & behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, & location.
- Base Salary $135,000- $X170,000
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, & vision coverage
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Unlimited PTO
- Health & Wellness benefits