Virtual Meetings Producer
Were seeking a Producer to join our Virtual Meetings Team in New York. The Producer will report directly to the Technical Director.
What Youll Do:
The role requires a service-minded leader to oversee the operations of the Virtual Control Room, & to liaise between the client & the technical directors running the program. We are looking for someone that is self-sufficient, self-motivated, organized, & reliable, as well as someone with a professional demeanor & good people skills. As the Virtual Event Producer you will use Convenes core principles to guide you in your day-to-day work.
- Run all pre-event client facing calls.
- Employ customer service & interpersonal skills aligned with Convene Core Values, GRIT
- Has competent technical knowledge with desire to learn; ability to communicate effectively technical items to clients in plain-spoken, accessible language.
- Has familiarity with the systems & processes used for virtual meeting/event execution.
- Manage departmental critical path items.
- Manage virtual waiting room day of & address any virtual presenter needs.
- Liaise with client day of to manage logistics
- Build agenda & run of show from client information & intake forms
- Schedule studio resources for all pre-production requirements
- Schedules & blocks selected times for technical run throughs & pre-recordings.
- Partner with Technical Director to manage technical expectations & advise of limitations
- Partner with Event Program Manager to address all client inquiries & needs
- Manages client & client expectations.Is comfortable with communicating both what can be done as well as limitations of the platform to avoid overpromising.
What We Look For:
- Detailed understanding of audiovisual facilities
- Experience in a producer role in a newsroom, sporting, or virtual production environment.
- Ability to develop & implement a comprehensive project plan
- Strong computer skills with MS Office suite/Google suite of products
- Excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills; both written & verbal, as well as strong presentation skills
- Good project management & organizational skills; ability to multitask
- Business acumen
- Strategic thinking
- Coach Centric Leadership
- Flexible & long hours sometimes required including nights & limited weekends
- Required to move, set/strike equipment up to 50 lbs. without additional assistance
- Reach overhead & below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, & stooping.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time
Who We Are:
Convene designs & services premium places to work, meet, & host inspiring events. Through strategic partnerships with prominent commercial landlords, Convene operates a network of hospitality-driven locations in Class A office buildings across major cities. Convene has raised $260M in equity funding to date, & has been named one of Americas 100 Most Promising Companies by Forbes & a Best Workplace by both & Fortune Magazine.
For more information: Take a peek into Convenes NYC headquarters & learn more about our award-winning culture in NASDAQs Cultural Capital web series, take a tour of our largest location, and read a case study on how Convene has reinvented commercial real estate.
- Certified Great Place to Work 2017-2020
- 2019 Fortune Magazine #7 Best Workplace in New York
- One of Magazines Best Workplaces 2018
- 2018 Fortune Magazine Best Small & Medium Workplaces U.S.
- 2017 Fortune Magazine #11 Best Workplace in New York
- One of LinkedIns Most In-Demand Startups
- One of Forbes Most Promising Companies
- One of Crains New York Fastest Growing Companies
Were Here For You:
At Convene, youll receive:
- Excellent health coverage for you & your family
- Medical & insurance navigation support
- Generous paid time off, including an extra day off during the month of your birthday
- 401K match
- Discounts on phone plans & gym memberships
- Professional development support
- Access to healthy meals & snacks at work
Convene is committed to building an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.
To all recruitment agencies: Convene does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or any Convene employees. Convene is not liable to pay fees for any unsolicited resumes received.