JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the worlds one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco & backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments & Tao Invest, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the worlds largest & oldest industries.
Were an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG & biotech, & were growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. Were actively looking to hire the worlds best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service & business professionals.
The Creative Project Manager will work closely with Designers, Copywriters, Marketing Coordinators, & other cross-functional partners to monitor, process, & manage project requests on behalf of the Creative team. The ideal candidate is comfortable managing production schedules & communicating status across multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. The ability to translate & organize marketing briefs into concise deliverables lists with corresponding due dates is critical to success in this role.
- Enforce orderly workflow, holding individuals accountable to milestones, action items, & project deadlines
- Continually monitor requests & timelines to ensure they are delivered on-time, on-spec, & on-budget
- Ensure all projects adhere to pre-established processes, workflows, timelines & stay within scope
- Engage withinternal & externalbusiness partners to facilitate crisp communication between requests & the creative team.
- Flag project roadblocks, schedule changes, & potential missed deadlines with all stakeholders
- Route for approval & collect feedback on creative at various stages of development
- Provide daily, weekly, & monthly workload status reporting to senior management
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of experience in traffic management or creative production is required
- Strong background in all aspects of production management, including budget & schedule
- Strong knowledge of professional production techniques & terminology
- Established proficiency with Asana or other related project management software
- Working proficiency of MS Office Suite including Word & Excel & database applications is required
- Superior relationship management & team building skills are required
- Must be willing & able to work flexible weekly hours in a tight turnaround & deadline driven environment
- Must be willing to travel (domestic & international)
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university required
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. Well help you set big goals - & exceed them
- Work with talented, committed & supportive teammates
- Equity & performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks & drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits & discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental & vision benefits
- Work in the heart of New York City one of the worlds greatest cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer & is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive work environment for all employees & job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration & Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, New York City, Tri-State Area, IoT, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut