Software Engineer New York, NY
Kasisto enables financial institutions to service, engage & acquire customers via human-like, intelligent conversations anytime, anywhere.Kasistos Conversational AI platform, KAI, powers omni-channel virtual assistants & chatbots who are fluent in banking across mobile apps, websites, messaging platforms, & voice-enabled devices.
KAI is the leading Conversational AI platform for the finance industry. Kasistos customers include J.P. Morgan, Mastercard, TD Bank, Standard Chartered, DBS Bank, among others. They chose KAI Banking for its proven track record to drive business results while improving customer experiences. The platform is engaging with millions of consumers around the world, across multiple channels, in different languages, & is optimized for performance, scalability, security, & compliance.
Built with the deepest AI portfolio in the industry, KAI includes Platform Tools & Services to customize & continually improve consumer experiences as well as seamlessly add new features, channels, & markets.
As a Software Engineer for Kasistos AI platform, you will be responsible for designing & developing, robust & scalable solutions for the enterprise. Working on a cutting-edge technology platform, this position will require a high degree of thought & creativity.
What you will be doing
- Writing high quality & maintainable code
- Developing well-designed APIs that connect our core conversational AI technology with our applications & tools.
- Building robust & scalable infrastructure for managing large & complex datasets
- Interfacing with senior management & other stakeholders to define software requirements & take the lead on operational & technical projects in a fast-paced startup environment
- Working closely with Product & Engineering partners to lead the technical design & ownership of projects with major company impact
- Developing applications end-to-end, working with a wide range of systems, processes & technologies that solve problems & delight users
- Coaching & mentoring a team of diverse & talented software engineers (front end, back end and/or full stack)
What you need in this position
- 3+ years Software Engineering experience
- Experience with Java, Python programming languages
- Experience with Microservices & RESTful APIs
- Experience building scalable, reliable distributed systems
- Strong ability for teamwork & motivation for collaborations & good communication & organizational skills
- Extensive experience applying good software design & testing
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or similar degree
- Nice to Have: Experience with AWS
Location New York City, Flatiron District
We welcome your cover letter with a description of your previous complete experience & your resume. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US as we are unable to sponsor. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.