LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights & experiences centered around the needs of real people, & in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity & humilityand have a good bit of fun along the way. Were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to grow our team & impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp is looking for new graduates that crave challenges & seek out dynamic experiences & to jump right in & be fast-tracked onto a team that is the best fit for your skills & interests. Here at LiveRamp, were changing the world of data connectivity. Our technology unites the marketing technology ecosystem, enabling brands to measure the impact of digital marketing on sales & deliver highly relevant messages to consumers on virtually any channel or device.
As a Senior Software Generalist you will help bring this vision to life by tackling your projects head on. Its hard to say what tomorrow's challenge may be, but in this role, youll be happy to hack away at it, whether its a Ruby on Rails web application, a big data workflow in Spark, or something completely new. Youll also collaborate with other engineers to execute on a diverse range of projects.
On the engineering team at LiveRamp, we value ownership & individual contribution within a collaborative environment. Be ready to leave your ego at the door, roll up your sleeves & start solving huge challenges as soon as you begin.
Your team will:
- Stay nimble & respond quickly to emerging opportunities.
- Build the world's most valuable data marketplace with an emphasis on top-notch UX & powerful embeddability
- Design & build sophisticated systems to process & visualize massive amounts of data.
- Make mistakes. Fix them; learn from them; make different ones next time.
- Be at the forefront of technology innovation. Keep LiveRamp on the cutting edge of industry tools & best practices.
- Push your teammates to become stronger engineers. They will do the same for you.
- Take our engineering, business development, & culture in a whole new direction during one of our four Hackweeks every year.
- Mentor junior engineers on team
- Be part of the recruiting & outreach process to build the team.
- Excited by the idea of building scalable & reliable products.
- 5+ years of backend development experience in either Java or Ruby on Rails
- A talented engineer looking with a full stack development experience.
- Comfortable working in multiple languages, frameworks, & environments.
- Possess a startup personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working & productive.
- A data enthusiast who wants to be surrounded by brilliant teammates & huge challenges.
- Flourishes well in a highly collaborative environment.
- Excited to work with products that have close interactions with customers.
- Experience with Agile software development
- Experience with Kubernetes & Google Cloud Platform
- Experience developing user interfaces with the React framework
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with TypeScript & Express.js
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan1:1 match up to 6% of salaryhelps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment & ergonomics programwe help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of SF/NY/Boston
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across nine countries & four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.