? To create the finance solution that energizes SMEs & freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking & financing, to bookkeeping & spend management. At Qonto, we are passionate about creating the best product, one with a strong impact & a great user experience. So, if you're looking for an ambitious team that's modernizing a dusty industry thanks to design & technology combined with great customer care, get in touch! Find out more about the Qonto Way here
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 250,000 SME clients
- €622 million raised so far with a €4.4 billion valuation after Series D
- International investors including Valar, Alven, Tencent, DST Global, Tiger Global, TCV, Alkeon, Eurazeo, KKR, Insight Partners
- 4 offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, & Barcelona
- And 500+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients & each other
As a Head of Strategic Projects
, you will collaborate closely with the VP Strategy, Albertine
, in order to plan & lead strategic initiatives. You will work with Qonto's different teams - Product, Compliance, Finance, Back office, Marketing, etc. - & will ensure transversal coordination in order to carry out your missions!
As a Head of Strategic Projects at Qonto, you will
• Lead & grow a team of Strategic Project Managers (currently, 4 team members in the team)
• Set up standards on our domains of expertise & train the team along with these standards:
- Set up strategic partnerships (from partner's selection to implementation) to enrich & improve the range of financial services offered to our clients: Inst. SEPA, credit offers, account savings, direct debits, etc.
- Assess new feature launches with business cases to assess what are the best next candidates for prioritization
- Support Country Directors in country-specific initiatives to contribute to our expansion in Italy, Germany, & Spain
• Be responsible for some of these strategic initiatives
What you can expect
• Evolve in a very dynamic team at the heart of Qonto's strategy
• Have a wide exposure & interaction with all different teams at Qonto
• Work in an international context for our 4 markets
• Experience: 8+ years of experience in a top-tier consulting firm & in a strategy, operations, or marketing department of a fast-growing company, with an experience in Fintech/payments. You have prior experience managing (and hiring) at least 4 team members.
• Languages: you are perfectly fluent in both French & English (Spanish, German, or Italian a plus).
• Efficient: you are experienced in planning & leading strategic initiatives.
• Team player: you are able to work strategically & collaboratively across departments.
• Analytical thinker: you have a very analytical spirit.
• Conscientious: you pay attention to details in the execution & the follow-up of projects.
• Communication: you have outstanding verbal & written communication skills.
• Education: you have a Master's degree or equivalent from a top Business or Engineering school.