This is a critical & exciting time at Enigma. We are hearing from repeated customers that our product is creating tremendous value for them & is aligned perfectly with their needs. This creates an urgent need to invest in our core data infrastructure to scale our data pipelines.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Lead to grow our Data Infrastructure team. You will play a central role in architecting & developing our core systems for creating accurate small business profiles from billions of records of raw data.
As the Technical Lead for our Data Infrastructure team, you will lead a team of Software Engineers building the critical systems that orchestrate & manage our data pipelines. Your impact will be measured by the improvement in speed to deploy new pipelines & their reliability & maintainability.
Were looking for someone who:
- Inspires their teammates to perform at their best while building a collaborative, supportive team culture
- Is motivated to build systems that accelerates the work of other engineering teams & software that engineers love working with
- Articulates a clear technical vision & development roadmap for our data infrastructure that other engineers buy into
- Engineers best-in-class processes for developing, testing & deploying workflow orchestration & data cataloging systems (we use PySpark)
What makes this job interesting?
- Leadership: high-degree of autonomy in guiding & growing all aspects of a team of software engineers
- Technical Challenge: your team will encounter & overcome interesting challenges in designing & build our data infrastructure
- Impact: your leadership, technical ability & decision making will have a direct impact on our ability to innovate & reliably deliver our small business data product to our customers
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 6+ years of software engineering experience with 2+ years providing technical leadership for engineering teams
- Has an outstanding track record of delivering infrastructural solutions to engineering teams.
- Is driven to work with customers to have an impact on the real world
Bonus points if you:
- Have successfully led teams building workflow orchestration & data cataloging systems for engineering teams
At Enigma, were building the single, most reliable source of data on businesses to power the future of financial services. By engineering better data from hundreds of public & third-party sources, we aim to tell the complete story of every business, so that companies of every size can access the financial services they need to grow & thrive. Our core values - generosity, curiosity, ingenuity, & drive - guide everything we do from how we make our most important product decisions to how we work with & support one another on a daily basis. Were a team of curious, driven individuals with diverse backgrounds & skills, but were all passionate about engineering deeper understanding through datatogether. If this resonates, we would love to hear from you!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.