BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, & our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence & advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, & self-driving carsall of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pures technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Weve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, & as we continue to gobble up market share, were blazing trails & setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays & in 2019, Gartner named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage.
- Our customer-first culture & unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2019 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say bring it on to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Our GTM Talent Acquisition team is looking for an experienced sourcer to partner closely with our Recruiters & Hiring Managers. This role will develop strategies to find top talent within both our Customer Experience (Support) & IT organizations. We have a highly driven & experienced GTM recruiting team, so we're looking for a similar team member who champions candidate experience & is an advisor to the businesses we support.
- Focus on Customer Experience HR, Legal, Finance &IT hiring for our North American Recruiting organization
- Proactively & strategically build a strong candidate pipeline for assigned roles
- Partner with hiring managers & recruiting team to understand hiring needs
- Maintain a candidate pipeline for hard to fill positions & "evergreen" CX roles
- Partner with members of the HR/Recruiting team to manage an efficient model of recruitment operations Develop & maintain a best practices environment for conducting research & new sourcing methods Assist with passive recruitment, including sourcing, evaluating & qualifying top talent Identify & leverage alternative creative sourcing methods
- Ensure a high touch candidate experience
- Advise managers & executives on building an efficient pipeline to reach hiring targets
- Work as a team with our highly effective Recruiters, Recruiting Coordinators & Recruiting Operations
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS & other systems
WHAT YOULL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 4+ years of corporate recruiting/sourcing experience. A mix of agency & in-house experience is a plus
- Baseline understanding & curiosity in technical skillsets & hiring in a tech environment
- Experience working in a high-growth environment
- Experience sourcing & engaging passive candidates
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize & self-manage
- You know how to work on a small but highly effective team & can grow with us as we grow the company
- Experience working with remote teams located in multiple cities & timezones preferred
- High energy, passion, & drive, with a strong positive outlook
- Must be eligible to work in the US
BE YOUCORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, & make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice & can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts & celebrate individuality, & with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, & expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal & professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local & global communities through volunteering & grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full & best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, & company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws & regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.