As a Recruiter at Via, you will help find & bring the very best talent to our growing team at Via. Working alongside our the Talent Acquisition team, you will play an integral role in scaling our company. Youll focus on attracting exceptional talent across a variety of business functions, working with cross-functional teams all over the world. Partnering with internal hiring managers, youll collaborate with multiple teams to solve our most exciting business challenges by finding great people, creating an exceptional candidate experience, & managing hiring processes from end to end.
What You'll Do
- Manage full-cycle recruitment processes across multiple internal teams
- Source top candidates from external talent pools using a variety of innovative strategies
- Act as a strategic partner to our hiring teams, helping them develop meaningful evaluative processes
- Manage workflows, job posts, & impeccable data integrity using our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Work directly with candidates across levels & teams to facilitate an outstanding hiring process
- Champion our values around Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion on a daily basis
- Participate in training, development, & coaching with hiring teams
- Leverage data & analytics to inform recruiting goals, methods, & practices
- Partner with hiring teams & People Operations/Talent to continually improve Vias hiring process
Who You Are
- You've led full-cycle recruitment processes for 2+ years (at a startup, in a corporate environment, or at an agency)
- A skilled sourcer & passionate researcher: you love to learn about new verticals, & take pride in executing complex searches
- An intuitive problem-solver; you're solutions-oriented, & you're excited by new challenges
- Reliable, detail-oriented, & independent; you can manage multiple high-priority workflows while keeping a positive outlook
- A perceptive, tactful, & graceful communicator you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Exceptionally organized, never letting anything fall through the cracks
- Growth-focused; you're knowledgeable about startup culture, excited about fast movement, & motivated to achieve your goals
- You prioritize diversity in your approach to talent acquisition, & are excited by new perspectives
- Obtained a Bachelor's Degree, with a strong track record of academic and/or extracurricular achievement
What Catches Our Eye
- Prior experience in Recruiting/TA at a fast-growing startup
- Deep familiarity with ATS & sourcing platforms
- A thoughtful cover letter!
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities & transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, & operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Were committed to building & nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.