iCapital is powering the worlds alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, & banks evaluate & recommend bespoke public & private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $148 billion in global client assets invested in 1,176 funds, as of October 2022.
iCapital has been named to the Forbes Fintech 50 for five consecutive years (2018 2022); a back-to-back selection by Forbes to its list of Best Startup Employers; & a two-time winner of MMI/Barrons Solutions Provider award (See link below).
About the Role
iCapital is looking for a motivated & eager candidate to support the expanding development of platform partnerships with iCapital & financial intermediaries. This role supports the operational needs of all platform offerings as well as supporting & identifying the development of custom features for new partners including providing support to design unique platform workflows. The ideal candidate has a penchant for knowledge, a hunger for growth & learning, & will embrace a collaborative, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Learn & support all interfaces on the iCapital platform; develop in-depth understanding of the platform & proactively identify issues & areas for improvement.
- Manage operational configurations on the platform.
- Work with senior team members to support the launch of new clients & funds:
- Configure bespoke platform settings
- Manage user setup
- Map offering documents
- Test setup prior to release
- Work with senior team members to support Document Center integrations.
- Handle internal & external client platform update requests via the teams ticketing system.
- Lead efforts to implement & troubleshoot integration connections (usually SFTP) between clients, vendors, & iCapital.
- Support data integrations with clients & vendors.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 1+ year of experience in project management/operational financial services
- Strong interpersonal & presentation skills & a proven ability to influence & communicate effectively across both internal & client stakeholders
- Effective team player & a willingness to roll up your sleeves & get the job done
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
The base salary range for this role is $75,000 to $106,000. iCapital offers a compensation package which includes salary, equity for all full-time employees, & an annual performance bonus. Employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes an employer matched retirement plan, generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, & virtual mental health counseling, parental leave, & unlimited paid time off (PTO).
We believe the best ideas & innovation happen when we are together & prioritize office-first four days a week. Most employees have the option to work remotely one day a week while some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc | Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.