About the Role
WeWork is hiring an iOS Engineer to work on applications that connect our members both socially & professionally. For a passionate & motivated engineer, this is an exciting opportunity to work on new technologies that connect software with the physical world. We are building products that better connect our members with our spaces (think Internet of things) & each other to help them connect, grow & ultimately be more successful. We also build software for physical space that uses data & technology at each point in the building process, such that it can make better sourcing decisions, improve its designs, build faster & smarter, & ultimately improve the lives of the people working within its buildings.
- Contribute to the development of our iOS apps with the goal of making our members more successful & our spaces smarter.
- Implement native user interfaces using the latest iOS programming techniques.
- Use knowledge of iOS development to help guide design & engineering decisions.
- Work with product managers, designers & full-stack engineers to help shape the vision of our mobile & desktop products.
- Solve challenging engineering, scaling & performance issues.
- B.S. in Computer Science or extensive & relevant hands-on experience in software engineering.
- 4+ years building complex applications for the iPhone using Objective-C or Swift.
- Have worked on the development & deployment of beautiful, useful apps that are live in the App Store.
- A passion for code quality & craftsmanship.
- A developer excited to work for a highly disruptive company with a vibrant culture & an amazing workspace.
WeWork Technology is bridging the gap between physical & digital platforms, providing a delightful, flawless & powerful experience for members & employees. We build software & hardware that enables our members to connect with each other & the space around them like never before.
We augment our community & culture teams through the tools we build. We believe theres a macro shift toward a new way of workingone focused on a movement towards meaning & purpose. WeWork Technology is proud to be shaping this movement.
We are a team of passionate, fearless & collaborative problem-solvers distributed globally with one goal in mind - to humanize technology across the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.