Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is seeking to hire a proactive & tech-savvy Contract Manager. This role will lead on a variety of commercial & insurance matters, including contract management & the administration of HelloFreshs insurance processes with vendors. You will play an important role in managing & reducing the companys risk & will assist the Legal Department as we support the business.
You will ...
- Assist with the maintenance of our contract management system.
- Coordinate the signing & tracking of contracts.
- Manage & maintain our Certificate of Insurance (COI) database, ensuring that the COIs that we receive from our vendors are current & are in full compliance with contractual requirements.
- Review COIs to ensure they are properly completed & work with vendors to obtain updated COIs & other required documentation.
- Act as a liaison between employees & insurance companies/brokers.
- Have a solid understanding of our insurance policies.
- Coordinate the filing & tracking of insurance claims.
- Assist in reviewing contracts to ensure that the vendors are in compliance with all insurance requirements.
- Perform other administrative functions as needed within the Legal Department.
- Highly organized & have the ability to prioritize.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to work autonomously.
At a minimum, you have...
- A bachelors degree combined with some paralegal, contracts management and/or insurance management experience.
- The ability to work quickly & thrive in a high-pressure environment.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once & follow through & meet deadlines.
Ideally, you have
- Previous experience working in the contract administration and/or insurance administration field.
- Registration as a notary in either New York or New Jersey.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.