DataRobot hosts a large, multi-tenant SaaS platform in Amazons public cloud. We are looking for a talented & passionate Cloud Engineer who can deliver products & services to enable effective Identity & Access Management throughout operations, enforce compliance with IAM principals including: least privilege access, password management, audit logging, RBAC, certificate issuance & revocation, & AAA solutions. Successful candidates must understand the Amazon identity management ecosystem holistically & identify services & capabilities that solve existing problems. They will develop monitoring & reporting on the health, effectiveness & efficiency of IAM services. We value engineers who are familiar with DevOps tools & practices, who do not believe that any problem is too hard, & who are willing & eager to chase problems down no matter where they lead.
- Help design our AWS cloud architecture.
- Help manage cloud networking.
- Help manage IAM policies & roles.
- Use Terraform, CloudFormation, AWS API & other tooling to automate & manage infrastructure as code.
- Collaborate with development teams to help design scalable cloud architectures.
- Help users troubleshoot issues - from permissions to networking to API rate limiting.
- A passion for automating everything
- A passion for collaborating & tearing down communication silos
- Experience maintaining large scale infrastructure, 100+ servers minimum
- 5+ Years experience with AWS
- 3+ Years experience with Terraform or CloudFormation
- 5+ Years experience with Linux (Ubuntu, RedHat, or similar)
- 3+ Years experience in Python
- 3+ Years with GCP, Azure, or other public cloud providers
- 3+ Years experience with Docker and/or container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, or similar)
- 3+ Years experience with CI tools (Jenkins or similar)
- Familiar with DevOps methodologies
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.