Mention changes the way companies monitor their online presence. Track your company name, brand, competitors, or industry trends for real-time updates on any mentions online & on social networks. Take action to react, collaborate, & analyze your online presence. Mention is focused on helping companies of any size to know whats being said about their brand, competitors & industry.
Our key numbers :
- Over 750,000 professionals using the app in 125+ countries from companies such as Spotify, Airbnb, MIT, Microsoft, Lamborghini, Pinterest & Etsy..
- Thousands of registrants every month
- Three offices: Paris, London & NYC
- A team of 60 passionates!
We are now ramping up our Data & Analytics team with the mission to bring the power of advanced analytics & Natural Language Processing to PR & Marketing professionals. As a Senior Data Scientist you will have a leading role in applying state-of-the-art AI to develop user-facing features in our SaaS tool & you will report to our Head of Data Analysis based in Sweden & work in collaboration with our Junior Data Scientist based in the Paris Office.
- Work with research & development focusing on NLP & other fields within AI
- Contribute to building user-facing products that help drawing insights from large volumes of textual data
- Focus on problems such as sentiment analysis, named entity recognition & linking & document clustering
- Design & deploy (with help from Dev Ops) production-ready data science services
- Acquire a deep understanding of the business & product problems in order to apply the best suited data science solutions
- Work with the product team to make our data more understandable & accessible for our users
- Manage the data flow by accelerating & strengthening it
- Draw conclusions from your analyses & present the findings to stakeholder within the organisation
- Maintain & improve 10+ Data Science microservices in Python
- Collaborate closely with the Head of Data Analysis to understand & design solutions with the greatest possible impact for our users
- You have proficiency in Python programming for data science & have a first experience using NLP libraries
- You are keeping up with the latest developments in the NLP space & are always looking into new technologies & learn beyond your current set of expertise
- You have some data engineering knowledge & have deployed data science services to production
- You are familiar with cloud platforms (AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud)
- You may have a background in statistics or applied mathematics
- You are used to work with the following tools/methods: Docker, Git, Github, Jira
Data Science Stack: Python3, SpaCy, Scikit-Learn, gRPC, Flask, Pytorch, Docker, Git
Backend Stack : PHP7, Go, React, Mysql, ElasticSearch, Kafka, REST & GraphQL APIs, Git, Vagrant, Jenkins.