Were looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team. Appian is in hyper growth mode & looking for a sharp, gritty Recruiter to scale our business by recruiting top talent to support our Sales department. Appian Recruiters all have a little something in common, being: self motivated & driven to be successful, strategic in approaching each role uniquely, invested in partnering with hiring teams & leadership, & always keeping big picture growth goals in mind. We are obsessed with scaling our brand the right way, meaning: getting the right people, in the right seats, & allowing them to thrive & enjoy a long, happy career with us.
- 1-5+ years proven success in recruiting or sales; sales recruiting experience preferred
- Ability to influence & execute with senior management
- Ability to strategize & prioritize reqs & needs of departments
- Self aware & thoughtful in every situation, internally & externally
- Use market knowledge & data to drive a hiring process
- Innate sense of urgency & tenacity, comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Holds self & others accountable for delivering results
At Appian you will:
- Own candidate lifecycle from start to finish, including: sourcing, interviewing, negotiating, & closing
- Effectively source candidates on a variety of recruiting platforms
- Contribute to building positive brand recognition in the local & domestic community
- Partner with hiring leaders across departments as a strategic advisor
- Continually help improve, evolve & scale our interview best practices
- Understand Appians business strategy & competitive positioning
A Glimpse Into Our Culture:
- We celebrate our success. Recognition is a huge part of showing we appreciate you
- We work hard. We bring people onboard that are self motivated, driven, & inspired in the mission to scale our people
- We want you to invest in passion projects. From being involved in DEI efforts, to one of our affinity groups, coffee chats, presentation skills workshop classes - you name it. If you want to expand your reach outside of the People team, we encourage you to do so
- We want you to grow your career with us & we'll help you to get there
Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.