Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as IT Operations Engineer ?Were glad you asked!
Taboola is looking for a full time IT Operations engineer to support employees in Taboola TLV Office. As part of the IT Office team, you will enjoy working in a fast paced, high achieving environment & will thrive on solving all manner of help desk for the team.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Troubleshoot software & hardware issues on Macs & PCs
- Troubleshoot networking issues & configure networking infrastructure & services (such as video conferencing)
- Provide excellent service as the focal technical operations point for the TLV office employees & managers
- Research issues online to provide swift solutions
- Take charge of new software releases & system upgrades, evaluate & install patches, & resolves software & hardware related problems
- Performs system backups & recovery as needed
- Maintains data files & monitor system configuration to ensure data integrity
What are the skills a IT Operations Engineer needs to have?
- Experience working in an IT end user support position
- Experience troubleshooting Mac-related issues
- Experience troubleshooting network issues
- Knowledgeable of Google applications - an advantage
- Basic knowledge of Jira an advantage
- Familiarity with Linux an advantage
- Great service attitude
- Able to research & solve problems on his/her own
- Experience working with remote teams a plus
- Positive & enthusiastic attitude - always willing to work to solve issues
If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola, they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, & more.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.