Due to the ongoing pandemic, our interview & onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support & flexibility while you interview & onboard for your new job.
Dashlane is a web & mobile app that simplifies password management for people & businesses. We empower organizations to protect company & employee data, while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they needanytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community & passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users & 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, & more secure internet.
At Dashlane you will:
- Work in close collaboration with the customer success & sales team to provide technical & domain expertise for specific opportunities, develop account strategies, & uncover additional business opportunities.
- Assist current & prospective clients with understanding & configuring Dashlane to integrate with their processes & systems.
- Deeply understand the security programs & success criteria of our prospects & customers to provide expert consultation designed to align their goals with what they can achieve with Dashlane.
- Actively drive the technology evaluation stage of the sales process with our prospects of various technical levels.
- Technically close complex & competitive opportunities, through advanced security domain expertise, technical skill & credibility.
- Craft technical content/documentation to show prospects/customers how to implement solutions to satisfy relevant desired outcomes & use cases.
- Analyze feature requests from customers & prospects & provide feedback to our Product & Engineering teams.
- Continually optimize the technical sales process & support sales efficiency across the board.
- Stay on top of industry news & developments to provide & maintain a deep industry & domain expertise.
- Provide technical perspective on active deals & help accurately forecast deals.
- Support marketing & sales events & evangelize Dashlane.
- Document relevant activities, account, & opportunity details in our CRM platform.
- Develop & manage long-term strategic relationships with technical contacts at key accounts to drive customer happiness & technical credibility.
We're Also Looking For:
- Understanding of core security concerns & threat models within desktop, mobile, & web application architecture, keeping information & user data safe.
- Experience managing Linux applications & servers.
- Experience in a SaaS sales environment with experience in deal close.
- Working knowledge of Office 365.
- Ability to write concise technical documentation.
- Creative & entrepreneurial mindset - interested in helping to build a business with the ability to change direction & operate in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Ability to perform day-to-day work with minimal supervision, & new and/or complex assignments with minimal direction; self-directed & resourceful.
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills & an ability to effectively communicate & influence others.
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills.
- Strong sense of accountability & responsibility.
- Scripting skills with PowerShell or other scripting languages.
- Tech-savvy, personable with natural problem-solving abilities, & demonstrated discretion & ability to work with confidential information.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international companyfounded in Paris & split between Paris, New York, & LisbonDashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once youve sent your application, read about how we interview & hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product & how we work.