Who We Are:
ATTN: is a media company that breaks down important societal topics & conversations into digestible, entertaining videos & series across all platforms. We are leaders when it comes to reaching people who want context on the issues & conversations that matter to them.
The Manager, Post Production will be responsible for running the day to day post operations for assigned projects. They will be expected to deliver the projects on time & within budget. This position will work closely with other post supervisors, producers, & account managers.
What youll do:
- Manage team of editors, assistant editors, & post production staff
- Directly oversee post production process & workflow for specific projects
- Oversee the organization & management of all project assets
- Oversee cut deliveries for internal, legal, & client reviews
- Update & maintain tracking documents & work management tools
- Maintain daily edit schedules including sourcing & hiring freelancers as needed
- Provide technical support to editors
- QC final deliverables & ensure delivery deadline are meet
Who You Are:
- 5+ years experience in a fast-paced, post-production workflow
- Strong background in assistant editing
- Strong technical skills
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks & meet tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail
- Strong scheduling, multi-tasking & problem-solving skills
- Familiar with Broadcast & Digital workflows
- Must know Premiere & be familiar with FCP & DaVinci Resolve
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building & fostering a workplace of diversity & employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity & expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status & other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.