Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as an Advertiser Account Manager? Were glad you asked!
As an Advertiser Account Manager youll work closely with Tier 1 brand & agency clients to create & manage campaigns that get great results. This person will be responsible for managing a large, dynamic book of business & developing strong relationships with our advertisers. We are looking for someone who is passionate about content, has strong client-facing experience, & is ready to hit the ground running at an exciting, growing company.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role, it is essential that you have:
- Minimum 5+ years experience in a client facing role account management role
- Strong analytical skills an interest in looking at data & analyzing it to be able to improve results
- Excellent time management & prioritization skills (handled a minimum of 10 accounts)
- A confident presenter with outstanding communication skills
It would be great if you also have:
- Knowledge & experience of working with native advertising platforms
- Hands-on ad-operations experience campaign set-up, monitoring, optimization & reporting on campaign success
- An understanding of the online publisher landscape within Hong Kong
What will I do on a regular basis?
- Campaign launches handling all technical requests to Ad Ops in order to launch a campaign successfully implementation of conversion tracking codes, targeting, spending caps, pacing, etc.
- Campaign Management Working with clients to help them hit their campaign goals, budgeting & scaling
- Creative Management getting the RSS feeds, tracking codes, images & headlines from the client & upselling to get more content & a/b testing
- Proactive Consultation ensuring that clients are following best practice & maximising every opportunity to achieve account success on the platform.
- Reporting analysing & creating custom reports for clients where necessary
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with key accounts
- Analyze book of business & identify opportunities for growth & improvement
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, & more.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.