TheFork, a TripAdvisor Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform connecting restaurants & diners in Europe, Australia & Latin America, present in 22+ countries around the globe.
Through TheFork (website & application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type & average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability & instantly book online. From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations & ultimately improve service & revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire & enable people to confidently discover experiences & share food. We operate under a shared set of values that defines how we do business & how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers & our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
Into the Central B2B Marketing Team, the main goals of the position is to assist the B2B CRM Managers by creating, planning & sending retention & cross-selling campaigns to the restaurants using different communication channels. The internship is based in Paris, France for a period of 6 months, starting from September.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Participate to the definition of the global communication plan.
- Participate to the different online marketing projects of the team as: Promotion of new/existing features, management of Christmas/Summer Closure & menus, On boarding process, automate programs & surveys.
- Create global communication campaigns & support local initiatives (email, SMS, in-app messages): define goals, KPIs, message, segmentation, countries adaptation, validation & send.
- Create reports & analyze results of CRM activities to support teams & be able to propose & define key improvement points.
- Challenge the actual process & set-up & suggest improvements
Who are you?
- You can provide us an internship agreement from your School/University
- In your 3rd or 4th year of marketing, communication school or business school
- You have a good writing & speaking skills in English (Knowledge of other European languages is a plus - notably Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch)
- Knowledge of any CRM & email marketing automation tool is a plus (Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot).
- Creative, curious, proactive & self-starter with ability to work in an autonomous manner.
- Interested in project management, coordination & presentation skills.
- Understanding of the restaurant industry is a plus.
What can we offer?
- International working environment
- Dining & leisure area
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee & tea for free
- Flexible remote work