Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multi-channel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Our Design department is a multi-disciplinary team comprised of brand design, product design, design operations, & portfolio design. We work cross functionally with just about every team from marketing, to product, to culture to deliver a unified customer experience & make things feel like Mailchimp.
We are looking for senior product designers who care deeply about their customers & distilling complex problems into thoughtful, beautiful, holistic experiences. Were looking for those who naturally do your best work when collaborating with engineering, product, research, data, & marketing. You love exploring the latest & greatest in prototyping tools while keeping emerging design patterns & visual treatments on your radar. You are always looking for ways to craft simple solutions out of complex problems with an awareness of the market need, an obsession for detail, & an eye for sharp visual design. If this sounds like you, wed love to hear from you.
.What youll do:
- Quickly grasp complex problems & develop design approaches that translate to elegant user experiences
- Create interaction models, workflows, screen designs, & visual details that resonate with the MailChimp user
- Collaborate with design peers & cross functional teams to build concept consensus
- Clearly articulate & present concepts to senior product leadership
- Partner with product management & user research to inform deliverables, shape future roadmap discussions & cultivate transparency
- Maintain, guide, & push the boundaries of design systems & patterns
Wed love to hear from you if you have:
- Previous experience developing consumer and/or commercial web & mobile application interfaces
- Proven track record & a passion for designing compelling user experiences
- Solid intuition & demonstration of visual design principles & tools used in interaction design
- Experience creating interface prototypes & portfolio of examples
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.
We love our hometown & support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.