IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
Peloton Systems Engineering team is looking for Senior Electronic Engineers with expertise in the design & productization of systems for consumer products . In this position you will be part of the team that will work on developing solutions which involve Hardware use cases for all Peloton products.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
The successful candidate has a strong electronics design & development background who will provide technical leadership as well as individual technical contribution as part of a team that supports the design, development, test, & integration of complex, embedded hardware/software systems. The candidate should be passionate about technology & always have the customers best interest in mind.
NECESSARY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / ATTRIBUTES:
- Have previously shipped high volume Consumer products
- Key contributor to high-level architecture & design of electronic systems focused on the fitness market
- High-speed mixed signal circuit design; schematic entry, supervision of PCB layout & assembly, board debug & system integration
- Impact all phases of the product development cycle which includes requirement/definition, design & development, verification (such as unit tests) & traceability matrix, & design transfer
- Develop or identify tools & methods that allow reutilization of designs
- Provide technical oversight & review support to development teams during product design & development
- Coach & mentor less experienced engineers
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Experience with ARM based CPU architectures & high speed interfaces such as SDIO, USB, Gigabit Ethernet, PCIe, FPGA serial transceivers, etc.
- Deep understanding of electrical engineering principles in both analog & digital domains with the ability to leverage this understanding to quickly isolate circuit faults
- Familiarity with high speed test equipment; oscilloscopes, data acquisition units, DMMs, logic & spectrum analyzers - solid test & troubleshooting skills
- Ability to guide & oversee layout designers, & provide clear layout constraints (PC board stack-up, component placement, high speed routing, etc.)
- Experience performing trade studies / tradeoff analyses
- Demonstrated technical leadership & facilitation skills
- Strong problem-solving, communication & interpersonal skills
- PCB layout capability (Cadence OrCAD or Altium Designer)
- FPGA Design; Verilog and/or VHDL, Altera and/or Xilinx tools (Quartus, ISE, Vivado)
- Experience with signal integrity analysis & simulation
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering discipline along with 7+ years of directly related experience and/or equivalent combination
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread & iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our users, members, & customers first & we obsess over every touch point of the member experience be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best & encourage all our associates to be Pelotons brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.