Integrity: Doing the right things for the right reasons
Agility: Adapting & thriving in a dynamic environment
Teamwork: Combining our strengths to do amazing things
Passion: Channeling enthusiasm to drive excellence
Creativity: Unleashing curiosity to defy the norm
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Recruiter Partner, excited about providing exceptional customer experience while engaging, qualifying, & hiring the best & the brightest across the organization. With a focus on recruiting within Tech & Engineering in a SaaS/PaaS environment, this person will engage with established & emerging top talent to help support the companys expansion.
Recruiting Partners at 1010data are skilled information brokers that produce & transfer the wealth of details needed to create a complete & accurate story for Hiring Managers & Candidates; supporting them in competitive market conditions.
If you operate with a strategic, proactive mindset & enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization we would like to speak to you!
What you will take on:
- You will own all recruitment for the Tech & Engineering business units
- Build a trusted recruiting partnership with leadership within Tech & Engineering
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting; source, engage, qualify, & hire candidates
- Act as an expert & advisor to Hiring Managers & Candidates on 1010data products, processes, & services
- Inform data-driven hiring decisions by consistently having all relevant info live & at your fingertips
- Proactively cultivate a rich talent pipeline to ensure timely hiring & greater volume of candidates in the recruitment lifecycle
- Attend networking events, career fairs, meet-ups & other recruiting-driven events
- Inspire & adhere to the highest levels of customer service; ensuring Hiring Managers/Candidates are heard & respected by providing resources & guidance throughout their decision-making process
What you will bring:
- 4+ years as a trusted Recruiting Partner
- 3-5 years specializing in placing candidates in a technical environment
- Expert in conducting interviews; understanding the importance of nuanced conversations to engage in & questions to ask
- Hyper skilled information broker; gathering, documenting & communicating consistent & relevant information
- Professional negotiator; understanding & communicating Hiring Manager/Candidate motivations throughout the recruiting lifecycle to create win-win outcomes
- Knowledge of at least one major applicant tracking system (Greenhouse would be ideal!)
- Proven success with sourcing technologies (i.e. LinkedIn Recruiter, StackOverflow etc.)
- Very strong verbal & written communication & presentation skills; including a consultative approach & sense of refinement when dealing with busy hiring managers & candidates
- Assertive self-starter, able to juggle multiple priorities in a changing environment
- Naturally curious, extremely creative & constantly looking for ways to improve upon things
For more than 20 years, 1010data has helped financial, retail & consumer goods customers monitor shifts in consumer demand & market conditions & rapidly respond with highly targeted strategies. The 1010data Insights Platform combines market intelligence, data management, granular enterprise analytics, & collaboration capabilities to empower better business outcomes. More than 900 of the worlds foremost companies partner with 1010data to power smarter decisions.
You can find this on the Company page of 1010data at https://1010data.com/company/
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.