Our production team is looking for a talented, efficient motion graphics designer to work with the Vimeo creative team to make amazing graphics-based videos that engage & inform our community on our site, our newsletters, & more. You should work well with a team & be comfortable creating for a broad audience of casual uploaders, professional filmmakers, businesses, & beyond.
What youll do:
- Work closely & collaboratively with video & brand design teams to make amazing motion graphics for our advertising & social media.
- Work on a variety of projects across multiple timelines. As a motion graphics designer you will be working on most video projects & with many different teams.
- Recieve design assets from graphic designers & prepare motion graphics files for the production team.
- Iterate upon & version out motion graphics & videos (cut downs, sizes, & localization).
- Spend your days creating graphics & gifs for product, brand, & social marketing videos.
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- Be proficient at Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, & Photoshop; be familiar with Premiere Pro, Fimga, & Sketch, & be confident working back & forth between all these programs.
- Have experience with design, creating GIFs, & compressing videos for web display.
- Be incredibly detail-oriented, informed on video standards & trends, dead-set on perfection.
- Be a self starter, a problem solver & ready to solve new issues with motion & design on the fly.
- Familiar with Cinema 4D, MAYA, or other 3D software.
- Youre a diehard Vimeo fan & longtime uploader.
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs