pymetrics (yes, lower case p!) is the leader in 21st century hiring. Using neuroscience games & big data, we are reinventing the recruiting industry by matching candidates to jobs & companies where they'll perform at the highest levels. Our proven neuroscience games assess the cognitive & emotional strengths of candidates & our proprietary data science algorithms match them to their ideal jobs. Today, pymetrics is headquartered in New York with offices in London & Singapore & we are funded by Khosla Ventures, Mercer, Randstad Technologies & by #BuiltByGirls.
We are hiring a Client Partner who will be responsible for the management & growth of a portfolio of strategic, enterprise-level clients that drive roughly $3-5 million in annual pymetrics platform revenue. Were looking for seasoned, experienced strategic account leaders that have a proven track record in broadening & deepening relationships, ensuring our clients success & passionate about driving transformative change within the human resources industry.
You will own the client relationship & establish yourself as a trusted strategic business partner by ensuring our solutions are successfully deployed & optimized, delivering strategic recommendations, best practices & expertise to our clients to exploit the use of pymetrics across their business.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Build, develop & maintain strong relationships with Pymetrics largest, enterprise-level clients
- Develop a deep understanding of your clients businesses, competitors, & verticals.
- Define client objectives & success criteria for their partnership with Pymetrics
- Lead the development & execution of comprehensive strategic growth plans & deliver revenue results
- Oversee & ensure the successful implementation & performance of all pymetrics programs within your account set
- Establish advocacy & adoption of Pymetrics with your clients by acting as a strategic & trusted business partner with executives, decision-makers & individual contributors throughout the clients organization
- Educate clients on AI-based talent matching best practices & advise on strategies & tactics to drive adoption
- Partner with cross-functional internal resources including sales, professional services, marketing & engineering
- Conduct comprehensive business reviews that demonstrate a deep understanding of your clients goals & results & provide data-backed recommendations that will evolve strategy & maximize success
- Identify opportunities for account expansion & partner with Sales to support expansion & renewal efforts
- BS / BA degree required MBA preferred
- 15+ years of client management experience
- Strong business acumen & ability to act as a strategic, creative & solutions-oriented business partner for our largest clients
- Prior experience managing senior level relationships at enterprise clients
- Track record of success driving consistent revenue growth & proactively providing strategic recommendations across your clients
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal & presentation skills
- Experience in human capital management consulting
- Advanced skills in MS Office applications, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Health care plan (medical, dental & vision)
- Flexible paid time off
- Family leave (maternity, paternity)
- Team budget for training & development
- Stock option plan
- Commuter transportation reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Fun, diverse & intellectually eager coworkers