About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you. Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking,
We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
The Innovation + Operations team operationalizes the Daily Harvest mission from conception to delivery. We ideate & bring our food to life. We source ingredients & build supply chains, we create sustainable packaging solutions, ensure food safety, & instill production capabilities that benefit our customers, our partners, & our planet. All of this is done to ensure on-time deliveries & a perfect experience for our customers.
The Innovation + Operations teamis looking for a Portfolio Coordinator who will help ensure accuracy & consistency across Daily Harvests product portfolio. We are looking for someone to be responsible for managing internal processes & tools to enable swift product innovation & optimization. Specifically, you will be responsible for managing all packaging & website changes. This role is perfect for someone who is extremely detail-oriented & can coordinate cross-functional workflows & timelines. The Portfolio Coordinator should be a motivated individual who has a passion for food & beverage innovation, project management, & can work in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll do:
- Become an expert on the Daily Harvest product portfolio and its moving parts
- Manage large databases of product information & artwork proofs
- Manage product packaging versions & changes, working cross-functionally with Culinary, Creative, Procurement, & Quality teams to ensure accuracy
- Coordinate internal packaging proof sign-off workflows
- Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure correct nutrition fact panels & ingredient statements are generated & updated as needed
- Ensure accuracy & consistency across packaging, website, mobile app, & creative assets
- Exercise strong communication skills & collaboration techniques to drive projects forward
Who You Are:
- Highly detail oriented, possibly a perfectionist
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced & energetic environment
- Quick-learner with a no task too small mentality who takes direction & feedback well
- Critical of processes, always trying to make workflows more efficient
- Ability to project manage & develop timelines
- Passionate about the latest & greatest food products & brands
- Sense of humor, we take our work seriously & ourselves not-so-seriously
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- A dynamic, ambitious, & fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table & believe in a collaborative & inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles & apply across all aspects of employment.