As a Remix Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for crafting & refining the vision for how we can help planners improve transportation in their communities. You will gather input from internal stakeholders & our more than 350 customers to prioritize new features & capabilities that help transportation staff analyze, plan, communicate, & execute changes to their transportation systems & infrastructure. You will have accountability for defining success & achieving results by collaborating closely with a team of designers, engineers, & cross-functional team members to ensure that our products amaze & delight our users & achieve our goals of better access & equity.
What You'll Do:
- You will deeply understand transit & transportation planners needs through frequent customer interviews & tracked customer requests
- You will synthesize these needs into a product strategy & prioritization framework with clear measurable goals & get buy-in from cross-functional stakeholders
- You will work closely with the engineering & design teams to scope, design, build, & iterate features that advance this strategy
- You will work with marketing & success teams to communicate & roll out new capabilities to customers
- You will measure the results, learn, & iterate
Who You Are:
- You are a simplifier who breaks down complex logical & technical concepts & readily finds product-oriented solutions to divergent customer requests
- You can quickly & independently learn about new, highly technical & specialized domains
- You have a natural empathy for users & instincts for what makes a great software product
- You are entrepreneurial, comfortable with ambiguity & have a bias for action
- You take a deeply collaborative approach to your work
- You have passion & energy that inspires others
- You have a track record of achieving results
- You have at least 5+ years of experience as a product manager or de facto product manager for a software product
What Catches Our Eye:
- You are familiar with transit systems, or have a civil or transportation engineering background
- You have experience building map-based products or working on design software
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities & transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, & operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive & authentic workplace. If youre excited about this role but your past experience doesnt align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?