WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 & the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Magazines Best Places to Work (2019 & 2020), & Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 & 2020).
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
The Virtual Events Manager will be a key player in the planning & execution of global events. You will provide elegant UX solutions, ensuring the technology for our virtual/hybrid events provides a seamless, memorable experience.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage & execute the signature Braze virtual/ hybrid event portfolio including Forge, our marquee annual customer conference! (event production, platform training & reporting)
- Be proficient in the virtual event landscape, aware of current trends, vendors & best practices for delivering virtual events
- Assess current software & tools to provide a recommendation for features/enhancements for future consideration & implementation to achieve corporate goals related to virtual/hybrid events
- Conceive & implement concepts & run-of-show for the most compelling virtual event experience
- Quickly troubleshoot & resolve platform issues before, during & after an event
- Collaborate with our varied business units & Marketing Leadership Team
- Implement & maintain training for the global event team & business stakeholders
- This role will report directly to the VP of Brand Marketing, though work in close collaboration with additional MarOps colleagues in Marketing
WHO YOU ARE
Youre a positive, sleeves-rolled-up practitioner who thrives on navigating the shifting priorities of a rapidly evolving tech space. You relish change as an opportunity to blaze new trails.
- Tech savvy: You always have your finger pulse of latest technology & competitive trends
- First-hand experience & technical knowledge of leading virtual event platforms, web streaming, broadcast & physical/virtual event production with previous experience launching & producing such events
- Strong technical, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills with internal & external stakeholders
- Ability to learn quickly & operate autonomously in a fast-paced, & unpredictable environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks & beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.