mParticle is growing & is seeking a Technical Services Lead.
The Technical Services Lead position at mParticle is a hands-on leadership role that reports directly to the Vice President of Professional Services at mParticle. This person will be responsible for building & managing the people, processes, & infrastructure needed for a world-class customer support organization.
Your role will have a substantial impact on mParticles business & customer experience. You will own the evolution of our service & support model while receiving support from mParticles customer-facing, engineering, & product teams.
If you are interested, here are some details to help you determine whether this is the right role for you.
- Manage the daily operations of the Technical Services Team - guide, prioritize, & ensure the timely resolution of customer requests
- Work cross-functionally across the organization to establish, maintain, measure, & continuously improve the process, & infrastructure mParticle uses to support its customers in a global, 24/7 environment
- Provide reporting to the mParticle executive team on customer support KPIs
- Continue the build out of the mParticle Technical Services team
- 4-year undergraduate degree, preferably in computer science/engineering or related technical discipline
- Experience in a technical, customer-facing support or services role at a SaaS company
- 2 years experience managing a support team at a SaaS company
- Strong metrics-based management capability & understanding of key support KPIs e.g. average time to response, average time to resolution, CSAT, NPS etc.
- Solid technical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to adapt & prioritize in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong organizational, leadership, & management skills
- Proven track record in providing world class support to customers
- Previous experience building & scaling support teams at a SaaS company
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web & apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as Airbnb, Foursquare, King, & Spotify among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in e-commerce transactions & processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crains 100 Best Places to Work in New York City & named to Gartners Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development list, mParticle has 90+ employees & is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, & London.