AlphaSights is a global leader in knowledge search. Our mission is to connect the worlds top professionals with the worlds best knowledge, helping them improve critical decisions, sharpen their thinking & drive the business forward. Investment firms, consultancies, corporations & nonprofits rely on AlphaSights to connect them efficiently & intelligently with experts across all industries & regions. Founded in 2008, we have offices around the globe & regularly rank as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
AlphaSights is looking for an organized, enthusiastic Office Experience & Facilities Coordinator to help us run things efficiently in our fast-growing office in New York. A successful candidate will embrace a 'whatever-it-takes' mantra to roll up their sleeves & achieve team goals.
- Front of House & reception desk operations responsibilities during hours 8:00-6:00: provide optimum hospitality service & professionalism; greet & provide general support to all visitors.
- Maintain office efficiency, including: answering & coordinating incoming calls & emails; procuring, receiving, & tracking resources; processing & sending outbound mail; sorting & distributing incoming mail & packages.
- Maintain efficient inventory system of office supplies & kitchen consumables; track accurate par levels for ordering & replenishment while maintaining a cost-effective focus.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks, including running errands, providing carrier service, & assisting with the setup, breakdown, & clean-up of company parties & events, including furniture reconfiguration.
- Organize & coordinate all travel arrangements, both domestic & international with a cost-effective approach; reconcile Ops teams expense receipts.
- Conduct routine facility inspections, seeking deficiencies with furniture, equipment or appliances & remedying as appropriate.
- Oversee daily office tidiness & organisation to ensure an aesthetically pleasing & welcoming environment.
- Supporting in planning in-house or off-site activities, socials, & celebrations for employee engagement, marketing, & talent attraction; coordinate all details from inception to execution; office catering, food & drink deliveries.
- Support in space planning & facilities management components.
What we're looking for
- 1-3 years of administrative, office management, hospitality, or facilities coordinator experience.
- Proactive, forward-thinker, multi-tasker, & problem-solver with superb attention to detail.
- Ability to think on your feet & not easily flustered or overwhelmed.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, & the capacity to build positive working relationships across function & seniority level
- The ability to manage ambiguity, a wide variety of stakeholders, conflicting priorities, & high-pressure environments
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Fluency in English is essential
Please note the start date for this role is September 2021.