Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America's largest independent game developers with close to600employees & over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company'sgames have reachedmore than200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead byDaylight, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world's most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney,Netflix,Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, & many more.For more information:bhvr.com.
The Motion Graphics Designer is responsible for creating & animating a variety of marketing assets & corporate materials through various digital projects.The candidatemust ensure that all pertaining work respects Behaviour standards & its corporate identity as well as any brand associated with the project.
- Create promotional videos;
- Design & produce marketing motion graphics for the various internal brands & licensed products;
- Creative thinking to produce new ideas & concepts;
- Present finalized ideas & concepts to internal clients & external licensors;
- Update collateral & assets with new material or modified layouts;
- Collaborate with the different departments to develop creative solutions for their specific needs.
- 3-5 years of experiencein a motion designer role;
- A strong & varied portfolio of work in various styles & commercial examples of previous work if relevant;
- Strong attention to details anda good knowledge/appreciation for video games;
- Excellent with movement & rhythm;
- Comfortable on a Windows platform;
- Well versed in the Adobe Suite, specialized in After Effects & Premiere;
- Photoshop & Illustrator knowledge is a plus;
- Knowledge of camera work a plus;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Creative, conscientious, methodical & organized;
- Positive team player, ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment;
- Ability to work with multiple internal clients & projects simultaneously, prioritize projects & meet deadlines.
Motion reel & portfolio is mandatory.