Founded in 2012, Peloton uses technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We bring our Members live & on-demand workouts from the worlds best instructors via the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital platforms.
We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our Members first & obsess over every touchpoint of their experience. We hire the best & encourage all of our associates to be passionate brand ambassadors. Most important, we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest-growing company in the city by Crains & is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Pelotons investors include True Ventures, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBC Universal, & Kleiner Perkins. Learn more at onepeloton.com.
The Service Design team is part of the Member Experience team & is rooted in crafting Support experiences that impress members every time. We obsess over every interaction that a Member has with us & design for delightful & low effort resolution. Peloton is evolving all the time, & our community turns to us as the experts to offer guidance in an empathetic, authentic, human & direct way. We are data-driven, collaborative, & understand how to drive the best outcomes for both our Members & the Member Experience team.
As a Member Support Service Design Specialist, you will engineer support solutions as part of every Member's Peloton experience. Youll collaborate across the business to design Member-focused processes & tools. Service Design will focus on ensuring the Support team is operationally ready for new products & services & to help drive continuous Member experience & Member Support performance improvements.
Service Design works end-to-end: anticipating needs & preventing problems & errors; leveraging automation & self-service capabilities appropriately; optimizing access by channel based on topic & resolution success, & building & implementing highly effective & efficient assisted service approaches.
- Design & build process, procedures, & agent workflows to create intentional & delightful interactions with our Member Support team ensuring standard work & continuous improvement at scale
- Recognize & solve gaps in our current Support design offering & optimize tools to craft optimal Member experiences & drive team efficiency.
- Develop controls & risk mitigation strategies to ensure business continuity & prevent service failures
- Work with cross-functional teams to communicate the voice of the Member & inform business owners the Member impact of proposed changes
- Obsess over every touchpoint of the Member experience with a Members-First design
- Create a reporting mechanism to department leaders on agent efficiency to measure Member Support teams performance & identify opportunities for improvements
- Leverage data to set standards for Member effort & agent performance
- Partner with dependent functions to fully implement work products - Knowledge Base, Learning, Quality, Coaching, & OS Partners
- Minimum of two years experience in a customer-facing service role
- Understanding of system architecture, data management, & integrations
- Demonstrated interest in leading projects & programs that involve multiple stakeholders, comfortable collaborating with agile/scrum teams.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, & problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Effective oral, presentation, & written communication skills
- Risk management, standards, & policies formulation experience preferred
- Project Management & Six Sigma experience preferred