This role is located in our downtown Manhattan office.
Were looking for a goal-oriented Growth Marketing Manager to help with the strategy, development, implementation, reporting & optimization of our marketing campaigns (paid search, paid social, affiliate). The ideal candidate is someone with strong analytical skills that has previous experience launching & optimizing paid campaigns.
If youd be interested in helping grow the BlockFi business by acquiring new leads & clients, we want to hear from you. This position will report directly to our Director of Marketing & will play a critical role in working with the rest of the marketing team to drive growth & revenue.
The ideal candidate:
- A self starter
- Someone who is hungry to learn, try out new growth tactics, & determined to succeed
- Excellent communicator (written & verbal skills)
- Execute marketing campaigns & other growth initiatives
- Explore & test new acquisition channels
- Work with the Director of Marketing to measure the impact of each campaign, optimize campaigns for performance & develop ways to scale
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, legal, analytics & creative to meet ambitious growth targets
- Work collaboratively with our sales & customer service teams to implement our affiliate marketing strategy with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners
- Monitor affiliate channel KPIs & proactively identify new growth opportunities
- Create reports to communicate the success of campaigns
- 3-5 years of B2C marketing experience
- Startup experience
- Strong background in growth marketing or demand generation
- Experience with Google Ads, Bing Ads, Reddit Ads, Google Analytics or other analytics platforms, marketing automation software (HubSpot, Marketo, etc)
- A love of data: you can analyze a marketing funnel & identify new growth opportunities
- Ability to think strategically, base tactics on KPIs & other key metrics, & synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations
- A knowledge of financial products/industry, FinTech, or the crypto space
- Experience working cross-functionally with creatives, engineers, & sales associates
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you! In addition to applying here, write email@example.com reach the hiring manager directly.
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $75MM in debt & equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt & credit crypto market leader in the US. As we expand our product suite & geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFis leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services & banking world, & we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth & expansion.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, & driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- Weekly lunch, office snacks & coffee