About the team
The Global Distribution & Logistics team oversees the final stages of the supply chain to move products from our suppliers to our customers as efficiently & effectively as possible. Our customer base is truly omnichannel, including direct-to-consumer & a diverse set of wholesale retailers. We manage a global network that aims to provide best-in-class service to all stakeholders.About the role
The Ecommerce Distribution Manager will direct our Amazon ecommerce fulfillment operations in North America. This individual will own this distribution channel & improve processes, manage relationships, & supervise day-to-day operations. You will partner with our S&OP, Sourcing, & DTC teams to ensure best in class customer experience, reduce costs, & continuously improve our operations.
What youll do
- Expand our ability to provide best-in-class service to our customers on Amazon
- Manage our daily ecommerce operations, working with our fulfillment partners to optimize for customer service & cost
- Ensure orders are delivered on time in full & define key measures to drive action & improvement
- Identify opportunities to improve speed, efficiency, & quality
- Develop our relationships with external partners by refining our distribution infrastructure & processes
- Support internal growth, managing distribution for new brand, product, & category launches
- Optimize distribution KPIs by implementing continuous improvement strategies
- Work with our internal DTC, R&D, & customer experience teams to make distribution a competitive advantage
This should describe you
- 4+ years of experience working in operations
- Numerically & analytically minded - experienced in Excel
- Knowledge & experience distributing products through Amazons network & supporting operations on Amazons marketplace
- Strong attention to detail. You are comfortable going deep into the weeds while always considering the bigger picture
- Sense of urgency: bias for taking action. Self-starting capability required to achieve high expectations in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable making informed decisions with imperfect information
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, & the world around
- You are customer focused - always looking to see a challenge through the eyes of our customers
- Process oriented. Whether youre creating a process or following a process, you believe process is not a substitute for (but rather a conduit for) great communication
- Strong communication, teamwork, problem-solving, & interpersonal skills
- You have a sense of humor - we take our work seriously & ourselves un-seriously
Heres who youll work with
- Reporting to our Senior Manager of Operational Excellence & Ecommerce Distribution
- You will work cross functionally with many teams including but not limited to Retail, Sourcing, Sales & Operations Planning, Finance, R&D, Engineering, IT & Quality
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.