The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, & flexible work hours!
This position is based in Brisbane, CA & will report to the Customer Service Manager.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to customers in an efficient, friendly, & professional manner over the phone, email or live chat
- Accurately & confidently communicate order information, policies & procedures
- Do everything within reason to create an amazing customer experience
- Adhere to the established work schedule
- Display a positive attitude & work with integrity when dealing with customers, consignors, & co-workers
- Retail experience either in E-Commerce or brick & mortar store
- Amazing communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Excellent written communication skills
- Self-motivated & a team player
- Strong interest in & knowledge of fashion -- top designers, current styles, fabrics, etc.
- Manage competing priorities & know when to escalate issues
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment
NICE TO HAVE
- Previous worked for a luxury brand/retailer
- Previous e-Commerce experience
- Contact center experience
- College degree