Company Description|Job Description
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, & financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy & business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
Our team is looking for an outstanding Frontend Developer who is an expert in client-side development & cares deeply about the end-user experience.
You'll be a member of the international & skilled Tradeshift UI team that focuses on our UI Components Library (http://ui.tradeshift.com/), our client-side architecture & our new platform navigation. Your efforts will make a direct impact on the experience of our customers as well as internal & 3rd-party developers.
- Experience with HTML & CSS
- Experience with cross-browser optimization
- Experience building high-performance, reliable, high-quality products
- Appreciate hacking when needed
- Fluent in English speaking, reading & writing
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart & soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride & passion & embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Ambitious international startup
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Large office that provides caters to many different work-environment preferences
- Flexible work hours
- Mobile phone plan & at home internet
- Lunch & snacks daily with drinks
- A competitive compensation package & equity
- In-house activities like yoga
- Opportunity to join many fun, varied company events like happy hours, hackathons, family holiday parties, & many more.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO & GDPR guidelines.