Peloton is looking for a passionate, hard-working & motivated Senior Manager, Strategic Finance to assist our Senior Manager, FP&A with evaluating the financial impact of strategic opportunities aimed at growing our member base & improving our competitive market position. The strategic finance function sits within Pelotons broader Financial, Planning & Analysis team.
The ideal candidate will be an independent, strategic, & analytical thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large) & has an outstanding work ethic.
- Lead cross-functional work to evaluate financial impact of the companys near- & long- term strategic initiatives & collaborate with broader FP&A team & Finance functions to incorporate into financial plans
- Assist with building financial models for budgeting, forecasting & long-range planning related to strategic initiatives including new product development & launches, product pricing, partnerships & other new revenue opportunities
- Serve as end-to-end Finance project manager for all strategy-led projects from reviewing project brief to modeling research findings & helping form strategic recommendations
- Collaborate with business teams across the organization, including Product, Product Marketing, Finance, Revenue, Membership, New Market Development, etc. on a variety of strategic projects
- Assist in preparation of board of director materials
- 5+ years in Strategic Finance / FP&A / Investment Banking
- Undergraduate degree in finance / economics / accounting / mathematics preferred
- High aptitude & enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing financial modeling & analysis, including advanced Excel & Powerpoint.
- Ability to work collaboratively & cross-functionally in a fast-paced, often changing environment
- Strong communication & presentation skills; analyses to be presented to senior management
- Highly organized & comfortable managing multiple workstreams at once
- Must be a proactive & highly organized self-starter, able to work independently & under tight deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- Industry experience in SaaS-based technology companies & consumer products preferred
- Systems prior experience with financial planning tools (such as Host analytics) & ERP knowledge (especially SAP) a plus
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.