Mode is continuing to hire with all interviewing & on-boarding done remotely due to COVID-19. All new & existing Mode employees will continue to work from home until its safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, you will have the choice to work from our office in SF or from home.
We've built Mode from the ground up to be the best analytics platform for Analysts & Data Scientists. As we've grown, an increasingly broad audiencepeople on teams from Finance to Operations, Marketing to Engineering, & everything in betweenhas begun to use Mode to collaborate with analysts & use data in everyday decisions. For our 500+ customer organizations, Mode is the central place where data experts & domain experts can come together to make sense of data at the rapid pace of business today.
The Mode marketing team champions analysts & analytical decision-makers to build a uniquely positioned brand within the business intelligence & analytics space. Our team is a creative crew of market strategists, empathetic storytellers, & quantitative thinkers. The Mode platform is loved by customers & it's time to scale our marketing programs to bring the Mode story to appropriate organizations everywhere.
What youll do
- Collaborate across the marketing team to assist with the planning & execution for online & in-person events
- Work cross functionally with our brand/creative teams coordinating project details, organizing requests, & ensuring timelines are met
- Help analyze campaign & marketing program performance to develop strategies that will lead to increased efficiencies
- Provide administrative support to the CMO & Head of Demand Generation
What we look for
- Fantastic organizational & time-management skills & the ability to thoughtfully prioritize responsibilities
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Previous experience planning events a plus
- Strong calendar management & administrative skills
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity & learning, humility & gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously & strive for a healthy balance between work & personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO & family leave
- Flexible work schedules we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Excellent health coverage for team members & their families (Mode pays 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment & a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions & hobbies
Mode is committed to building an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives. For California residents please review our CCPA Privacy Notice linked here.
The compensation for this role is $51,000.