Reach New Heights
As the leading cloud solutions provider, were on a mission to elevate technology & people so you can reach new heights.
Yes, you. Empowering people to keep growing, learning & succeeding is what we do for our customers & colleagues alike.
As a Cloudreacher youll belong to a diverse & dynamic growing global community, play an integral role in shaping an industry at the forefront of technological transformation, & receive constant opportunities to progress in your career.
We passionately believe that innovation is something thats lived & breathed. Our culture isnt a nice-to-have but key to who we are & what we can deliver. When we look ahead, we see a bright future.
You too? Lets talk.
Which team will you be part of?
Our Cloud Enablement team helps provide consultative, architectural, program & engineering support for our customers' journeys to the cloud. The word 'Enablement' was chosen carefully, to encompass the idea that we support & encourage a collaborative approach to cloud adoption, sharing best practices, helping change the culture of teams & strategic support to ensure success.
What will your role be?
We are looking for commercially aware & experienced Cloud Project & Programme managers (Cloud Engagement Manager is the term we use at Cloudreach!) to drive our Customers large-scale technology & business transformation Projects & Programmes.
As a Cloud Engagement Manager (CEM) at Cloudreach, you will be accountable for the successful delivery of these transformations. You will ensure a continued focus on the commercial impact of the delivery & results, constantly striving for high levels of satisfaction & success for your Customer, Cloudreach, your delivery team & yourself. Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Full lifecycle Project & Programme Management of Cloudreach customer engagements in a very fast paced environment - including all core aspects required to successfully plan, forecast, manage & report
- Direct & strategically steer
- Management of all stakeholders - Cloudreach, Customer, Partner
- Consulting to Cloudreach Customers in Cloud Project & Programme Management, delivery excellence & best practice
- Full lifecycle management of Cloudreach internal initiatives
- Risk, assumption, dependency, issue, change, account & escalation management - internal & external to Cloudreach
- Enhanced Cost Management with a strong focus on the commercial impact of the delivery
- Play an active part in the CEM Community at Cloudreach including our weekly sync-ups & quarterly meet-ups or adding your own experience to the ever evolving CEM methodology - what you put into the community you will get equally as much out of it!
- This is a client facing position working on client sites for possibly extended periods. You must be willing to travel.
What are we looking for?
- You have a stellar educational background
- 3+ years of experience as a Project and/or Programme Manager
- Established & demonstrable competence as a Client facing full lifecycle Programme, Project or Change Manager within a technology/business transformation environment.
- The ability to lead through inspiration, empowerment & making clear & decisive decisions.
- A confident communicator who can identify core messages & articulate Cloudreachs vision at all levels of stakeholder & is comfortable engaging senior management to steer complex programs.
- Someone with a strong commercial focus in all areas of delivery, relationship management, & the identification of both opportunities & risk.
- Capability to thrive under pressure: you are most comfortable working in a fast moving environment, spinning multiple plates at any one time.
- An astute self-awareness: you are aware of your strengths & weaknesses, & have a continued focus on personal development.
What youll get:
Becoming a Cloudreacher gives you much more than a job title. We reward your skills & expertise by delivering value back, through the Cloudy Deal:
- Compensation & Wellbeing: We base your total compensation on the skills, knowledge & behaviors you bring to Cloudreach & aspire to provide flexible benefits, enabling you to achieve a work-life balance that helps you thrive.
- High Impact: We want you to make a personal impact: delivering results that help grow the business & make a difference to our customers, your colleagues & your community. Job satisfaction at its best.
- Career Development: You'll find constant opportunities to take on new roles & grow with Cloudreach, as well as training, coaching, & continuous feedback to boost your expertise & give you career-enhancing skills.
- Culture & Engagement: We have a dynamic & inclusive working environment built for collaboration, flexibility, openness & fun, with managers who listen, engage & empower your actions.
- Recharging your batteries: When you need time to recharge, our uncapped holiday allowance will do the trick.
- Feeding your mind: Expand your mind through our excellent learning platforms & become a fully-fledged Cloudreacher before you know it.
- Taking care of your body: We help take care of your body through our health & wellness programmes, & sustain you throughout the day with snacks & drinks from our well-stocked kitchens.
- Lifting your spirit: Our dynamic workspaces are designed to accommodate individual working styles, complete with pool tables & beanbags for more playful moments.
- Giving you flexibility: Youll feel immediately plugged in with a brand new Macbook & smartphone for the office & beyond, helping you work where & how you want.
- Connecting you: Our regular Cloudy Lunches bring everyone together to bond over a plate or two of free food.
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination & ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, disability, marital status, gender identity, race, colour, sexual orientation, religion, military status, veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic.