Who We Are
Yieldmo is one of the worlds fastest-growing digital advertising & attention analytics companies. Agencies & brands use its premium marketplace to create, measure, model, & optimize their campaigns for unmatched scale & performance. Underpinned by AEROS Attention Analytics, advertisers can now truly understand how consumers are interacting with ads before the click, & after the initial view. Yieldmo ultimately delivers better results by harnessing the power of attention data to drive superior audience engagement & targeting.
What We Need
Yieldmo is seeking a driven Platform Partnerships Director to join our growing Growth Partnerships team. The successful candidate will own & manage relationships with a book of demand-side platform (DSP) partners, focusing on evangelizing Yieldmo products (Native, Video, Display, High-Impact) & building relationships among DSP supply partnership & media teams. A top candidate will demonstrate the ability to think strategically, build & grow advocacy, identify business opportunities & navigate conversations with a wide array of internal teams including Sales, Product & Product Marketing.
- Navigate partner organizations (DSPs) to drive deep relationships across diverse partner functions, acting as a trusted consultant & building Yieldmo champions across Inventory, Sales, Product & Product Marketing teams.
- Ensure the Yieldmo narrative for Native, Video, High-Impact & Display is understood by Inventory, Sales & Account Management teams at your accounts by creating knowledge sharing opportunities & continuous product & marketing updates.
- Partner with DSP Product Marketing team on developing & maintaining collateral hubs, distributing relevant collateral (e.g. product features, case studies, tentpole packages) to DSP commercial leads & key account teams.
- Act as commercial escalation contact between Yieldmo & our partners, bridging the gap between the DSP & Yieldmo Sales, Partner Management, Sales & Solutions teams to maximize shared client success.
- Host Quarterly Business Reviews & share key business metrics on a regular basis, benchmarking DSP performance relative to peers & advising on key revenue opportunities that drive the most impact for each partner.
- Ensure Yieldmo is apprised of all partner initiatives that impact our business & that we are top-of-mind for all partner product initiatives & beta opportunities.
- 5+ years of work experience; 3+ years of online advertising experience
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, develop & execute account plans & build relationships (both internally & externally with clients)
- Outstanding oral & written communication skills; ability to present effectively across multiple levels in an organization with complete composure
- Effective time management skills ability to prioritize & meet deadlines
- Commitment to excellence working with hustle, anticipating issues & communicating with diplomacy
- Ability to work individually & collaboratively to drive business forward
- Bachelors degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience or holding other degrees will be considered
- Generous compensation & benefits
- Work-life balance with flexible PTO
- Daily catered lunches
- Dog friendly office
- Learning stipend for all employees