At Ritual, were rapidly growing without sacrificing the quality of service we provide to our customers, merchants or strategic partners. Our continued growth & success depends directly on our ability to scale & support all areas of business.
You will lead the entire Business Operations & Strategy function for the business organization. This org is currently composed of two teams- Strategy team that provides data driven insights to shape the strategy of Business org; Sales Operations team that designs & executes on operations for the sales & account management teams.
This is a senior leadership role at Ritual with a large sphere of influence across the company. Impact from this role will have a material impact on Rituals growth.
Success in this role requires a combination of leadership acumen, deep experience, analytical mindset, sales operations experience, & a willingness to roll up your sleeves & get dirty.
- Lead Business Operations & Strategy function & provide thought leadership to the teams reporting in. Leverage first-hand understanding of best practices to guide both the Strategy & Operations functions on tools, process, & systems to develop a world class competency
- Be an advisor to the CEO & Head of Business on how to grow the business- shape their thinking using data driven insights leading to impact.
- Design Sales Operations- This includes defining customer segmentation, designing sales process (including workflow in CRM tool), creating process for lead generation & lead qualification, setting alerts to monitor health metrics, crafting sales compensation plans, implementing 3rd party tools (chat, email, call monitoring, knowledge management, etc), & developing 1st party tools where required
- Partner with product, engineering, & data science teams to lead key initiatives to make sales, account management & operations teams more effective
- Build strong relationships to influence key stakeholders at Ritual & lead key x-functional projects to drive growth (across product, engineering, marketing, sales, operations)
- Build a high performing team through hiring, coaching & inspiring team
- Think 2 steps ahead to spot trends & offer perspective on how to take advantage of them
- 12-15 years of experience leading Business Operations, Sales Operations or Business Strategy teams
- Strong Leadership skills with ability to inspire people around you
- Strong analytical mindset with ability to solve complex/ambiguous problems
- Comfortable in a high-paced & ever-changing environment
- Hustle- Can do whatever it takes to get the job done & have no problem being in the trenches
- A great teacher with ability to teach people on best-in-class process & tools
- Experience with Salesforce
Bonus points if you have:
- Passionate about startups & growing a small company
- Experience working with small & medium business
- Competitive salaries we strive to pay top market compensation
- Every Ritual employee owns equity & becomes a shareholder
- Health coverage & life insurance plans to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy work hard & take time when you need it
- Ritual credits provided each month for coffees & lunches at the best spots around you
- Work with truly world class peers in a super-fun office
- Be at the heart of the growth startup community