At RoadBotics, we help governments & civil engineers assess road infrastructure so that they can make objective infrastructure decisions & build better infrastructure. To learn more, visit www.roadbotics.com.
Government Business Development Lead (Full-time)
This position has the critical opportunity to develop & execute a strategy to meet the companys targets for securing city, county, & state governments as clients of RoadBotics.
Who you are:
You like working with governments & are interested in government technology! Others praise you on your keen attention to detail, excellent writing skills, & communication. You thrive on meeting new people, building new relationships, maintaining current relationships. Securing a pipeline & executing on new contracts comes easy to you. You are willing to travel up to 50% of the time & have the ability to work independently & in a team.
- Develop & execute a strategy to meet the companys targets for securing city, county & state governments as clients of RoadBotics
- Research, identify & reach out to prospective government client leads.
- Track & manage a pipeline of city, county & state government leads, moving them through the process of prospect to a signed client
- Serve as the lead contact & advocate for all potential city, county & state governments considering becoming RoadBotics clients
- Negotiate contract terms & close deals with government clients
- Lead in-person business development meetings, workshops & info sessions pertaining to developing relationships with potential government clients
- Travel, as needed, to represent RoadBotics to prospective government clients
- Actively engage in social media & in-person networking to source new government clients leads
- Collaborate with RoadBotics Marketing team to develop & execute marketing campaigns to attract governments to RoadBotics products & services
- Track & report financial forecasts & booked government sales figures to VP of Growth
- Develop & execute strategies to contribute to the overall corporate commercial strategy
- Inform actions & decisions pertaining to government client new product development & offerings
If you feel this environment is a good fit for you, we look forward to connecting with you! We are a rapidly growing Tech company that understands the need for work-life balance in this busy world, & affords employees with associated perks.