Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is seeking a Senior Manager, International GTM Finance (LATAM) to join our FP&A team. This will be a highly visible role, helping to optimize regional commercial decision-making, budgeting, revenue forecasting, & reporting on core financial metrics. You will partner with GTM leadership in the region to support their operations, own the regional P&L for LATAM, & liaise with GTM Finance in HQ to create a consolidated picture of the corporate P&L. The role will involve business partnering, ad-hoc analysis & special projects requiring detailed modeling to drive decision-making of senior leadership. In addition, this is a new role at Twilio - so you will be required to have direct involvement initially, & then help build this function & the team required to support it over time.
Twilio is looking for an individual excited to bring their strong financial & commercial skills to a collaborative team-based working environment. We seek someone who has:
- 6+ years of experience in a progressive financial role
- Sales Finance experience at a SaaS company
- Experience partnering with sales to optimize commercial outcomes, functioning across a matrixed organization, building & working with regional P&Ls, & driving pricing analysis for custom deals
- The capability to both function largely from scratch initially & build a team over time
- Strong communication & analytical skills; experience presenting to C-level or equivalent leadership
- Deep understanding of P&L components, unit economics, commercial functions, & common SaaS metrics
- Trilingual - Competency in English, Portuguese, Spanish strongly preferred
As the Senior Manager, International GTM Finance (LATAM), you will:
- WRITE IT DOWN & EMPOWER OTHERS: Create & operationalize a regional P&L for LATAM. Be responsible for understanding, forecasting & optimizing the core drivers of revenue in the region. Understand regional margin dynamics & the impact on the P&L. Synthesize your knowledge into an executive-facing output.
- DRAW THE OWL: Be a representative / voice of Finance to the LATAM GTM business unit & continuously develop efficient reporting tools to support decision-making. Provide analytical support to LATAM Sales leadership & drive ad-hoc cross-functional projects.
- BE BOLD: Partner with GTM Leaders & Operations to drive solid operating cadence & financial discipline
- BE AN OWNER: Standardize & improve operating/reporting cadences to generate value-added insights & actionable recommendations to drive growth & influence business KPIs
- NO SHENANIGANS: Interface with the R&D Finance team at HQ & provide clear & transparent oversight on engineering centers in the region.
Twilio is a complex, high-growth, & quickly evolving business. The Finance team is central to Twilios decision-making process & the Sales Finance team guides company investment decisions to maintain Twilio as the platform to fuel the future of communications. As the Senior Manager, International GTM Finance, your ability to identify & communicate trends, opportunities & problems--and more importantly, recommend a course of action--will play a critical role in charting Twilios future.
Twilio is committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.