BuzzFeed is hiring a Senior Research Manager of Strategic Insights & Analytics whose focus will be on providing insights for our International markets.
This role requires both strategic & tactical skill sets with a proficiency at problem-solving & a strong command of social & digital media. They will be responsible for generating campaign & vertical insights for key International markets (including Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Australia, UK + others) via internal analytics, third-party research tools, & survey research. The candidate must have a proven track record in data-rich analyses, the ability to interface effectively with strategic partners around the globe, & the skills to convert data into actionable insights & recommendations for our clients.
- Serve as the primary research POC for the international Sales & Client Service teams
- Interfacing with senior-level clients, both internally & externally
- Generating campaign, content, & audience insights for top international clients
- Heavily involved in interfacing with strategic clients, identifying campaign/brand goals, executing impactful research projects & presenting results to stakeholders
- Develop expertise across all international markets & create processes for disseminating insights, data & knowledge to all key stakeholders
- Recommend, scope, & execute quantitative survey research via DIY methodologies when syndicated or internal data isnt available to address stakeholder needs
- Ability to remain flexible & nimble by demonstrating a forward thinking mentality & willingness to utilize new & different data sources to tell the BuzzFeed story
- 8-10 years of experience in digital media/publisher research & data analysis
- Strong understanding of methodology, data & systems from a broad range of research providers, including emerging tools & methods
- Expertise in online research, audience measurement & market research is a must. Prior experience working with Google Analytics, comScore, eMarketer & GWI
- Ability to analyze & translate data-based findings into clear, relevant & actionable insights
- Detail oriented with excellent oral, written & client presentation skills; the ability to interface effectively with high-level executives is a must
- Proven ability to design, manage & prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing, conducting, & recommending a broad range of primary research projects & methodologies via agile/DIY techniques
- Basic knowledge of native advertising & current trends in the digital marketplace
- Advanced knowledge of Excel a must. Intermediate PowerPoint or Keynote skills
- B.S. in marketing research, statistics, marketing, communications, or psychology, or equivalent experience
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeedcelebrates inclusion andis committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
Opportunities for personal & professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning Team, Employee Resource Groups, & more
An attractive compensation package, including salary & equity
A generous & well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO & unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym & wellness discounts, & much more
No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA & NYC!
BuzzFeed is the worlds leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news & entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth & joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the worlds largest social food network; original reporting & investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing & product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; & original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film & digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.