Magnet Media is creative studio, & we believe using storytelling + data is the best way to drive business results. Our team is made up pf world-class strategists & creative storytellers who use our THINK / MAKE / REACH process to develop holistic solutions for marketers.
In short, Magnet helps brands share their story, engage their target audience, & ultimately drive actions that deliver on business goals. Our strategic & creative capabilities have kept us at the forefront of digital media for 20 years, working side by side with many of the largest companies in
the world, helping them derive business value from content solutions. Magnet Media's current clients include Google, JP Morgan Chase, UBS, YouTube, IBM, Nickelodeon, Mattel, Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, Adobe, Airbnb and dozens of other world-class brands.
Magnet Media is looking for a Marketing Intern to join our team. This role requires creative participation & great organizational skills.
- Brainstorm & develop creative concepts for the Creative Development team (video, podcast, YouTube strategy, virtual events, OOH, etc.)
- Work with the Head of Creative to create, develop, & support pitch decks & deliverables to the Business Development team
- Participate in creative review sessions with clients & refine proposals with clients feedbacks
- Assist the Sales & Marketing team with marketing endeavors (paid media, website design, account planning, case studies, etc.)
- Perform extensive research on brands marketing efforts, audience insights, consumption patterns, potential sales opportunities, etc.
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
- Works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for creative thinking & collaboration.
- Good communication & time management skills.
- Proven writing skills & attention to detail.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must work positively & collaboratively with other team members.
- Current undergraduate or graduate student enrolled full-time in New York, NY.
- Must be available at least 3 days a week.
- Minimum commitment of 12 weeks.